An outstanding family film. Elizabeth Wakefield is eager for the Queen’s visit to her small New Zealand town. As the Queen’s visit draws closer, history and pride in the town collide and Elizabeth’s loyalties to her family and friends are tested. This is such a brilliant story. The screenplay was well written and the cinematography was beautiful.
- I'm watching #StartingStrong on #GetGlue getglue.com/tv_shows/start… 4 hours ago
- I'm watching #CloudAtlas on #GetGlue getglue.com/movies/cloud_a… 12 hours ago
- I'm watching #OnceUponATime with 38 others on #GetGlue getglue.com/tv_shows/once_… 1 day ago
- I'm watching #NotesFromDad on #GetGlue getglue.com/tv_shows/notes… 1 day ago
- I'm watching #melissajoey with 13 others on #GetGlue getglue.com/tv_shows/melis… 1 day ago